Court Orders Officials To Hold The Land Of Accused In Muzaffarnagar Riots.

0
6

Chief judicial magistrate Rakesh Gautam issued an order to prevent the accused Riots victim Ravinder singh from selling the piece of land.

MUZAFFARNAGAR: The court session of muzaffarnagar has ordered the district authorities to seize the land belonging to the riots victim, officials said on saturday.

The riots victim Singh along with him five others _Prahlad, Bishan Singh,Tendu, Devender and Jitender had been brutally killed a man name Shahnawaz at Kawal village in Jansath area on August 27,2013.

Among this six victims five were arrested and the Singh who was escape from the Police is now arrested.

Shahnawaz’s death and that of two other youths, identified as Gaurav Sachin, in another incident were said to be the trigger behind the communal clashes in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas in August and September 2013, which claimed 60 lives and displaced over 40,000 people.